PLAY NICE: A MUST READ SURVIVAL GUIDE WRITTEN FOR EVERY PARENT
A PARENTS GUIDE TO WINNING THE FIGHT AGAINST BULLYING
THIS BOOK IS A GUIDE TO HELP ALL PARENTS AND THEIR CHILDREN WORK TOGETHER TO MANAGE BULLYING SITUATIONS FROM HAVING A LASTING NEGATIVE EFFECT ON THEIR LIVES.
GET YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD NOW!
[ Inside this book you will gain valuable information on how to manage any bullying situation ]
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
AS SEEN ON
POSSIBLY THE MOST EFFECTIVE PARENTS GUIDE TO BULLYING PREVENTION EVER WRITTEN
Dear Parents this is what you will find inside this book!
- How to effectively communicate a bullying issue
- How to teach your child to Respond to a bullying issue
- Exactly what bullying IS and ISN'T
- How to record a bullying incident
- How to communicate with another parent who is bullying your child
- How to communicate with your school about a bullying incident
- The 4 A's of AMAYDA the core preventative training skills provided in schools across Australia.
- Stories about bullying like the 'The Story of Kane'
- How to assess situations into easy categories to react the right way
- The 5 values of excellence that AMAYDA teaches kids in schools to radically change their view on bullying and right and wrong
- Mentoring techniques to help you have a better relationship with your child during tough times
- Testimonials from parents and school principals praising the program and the training.
- Get to know the Author Frank Mechler and why he and his team is are so passionate about preventing bullying in Australia and the world
- Shocking bullying statistics that show how bad the problem is in Australia.
- Information on how basic self defence training goes hand in hand with mental resilience and building confidence in a person.
SHOCKING BULLYING STATISTICS THAT EVERY PARENT SHOULD KNOW!
As a father of 3 daughters and a mentor to many students over the last 25 years, I have seen first hand the peace and confidence martial arts training provides.
I have combined the best of martial arts, boxing and the wisdom of the best youth mentors together to create a program that actual works.
When I found out these statistics I knew in my heart I had to provide my girls the training and mentoring they needed to handle bullying situations.
I started the AMAYDA bullying prevention movement around 6 years ago and have spoken to more than 20,000 school kids, 100's of school principals, guidance counsellors and upset parents. What I have found is that parents, schools and kids lack the education and skills to provide real solutions to bullying issues in our country.
This is WHY I created the AMAYDA Bullying Prevention Programs with these two inspiring people. Jeff "The Hornet" Horn and Glenn Rushton.
Both of these gentlemen have incredible stories, both are parents and now live amazing lives.
Guess what they have in common?
Both Glenn and Jeff talk openly about how they were bullied terribly in school. However, by having positive mentors, they were able to turn their pain in to empowerment.
And now its our turn to pay it forward and together we want to teach others what we all now know!
'Jeff Horn's story ... could have been the script for a boxing movie. Jeff Horn took up boxing after being tormented as a teenager. Twelve years later, on 2 July 2017, the humble schoolteacher became a world boxing champion at Brisbane's Suncorp Stadium when he defeated one of the greatest boxers of all time, Filipino senator Manny Pacquiao. The fight, which drew a record crowd of more than 50,000 to the stadium and a global audience of hundreds of millions, was one of the most incredible upsets in Australian sporting history.
Glenn Rushton also has been an elite athlete and coach in martial arts and boxing for over four decades.
As a competitor, he won 5 national titles and 5 state titles and eventually founded his own martial arts style, as well as the National Martial Arts League. More recently, Glenn coached Jeff Horn to a quarter final in boxing at the London Olympics, and then to an epic win over 11 times world champion Manny Pacquiao at Suncorp Stadium.
Glenn is a successful property developer and investor, business owner and author of two books on business management and marketing and acted as a consultant and lecturer in business management and marketing.
Glenn has been mentoring the younger generation for decades and we all agree the synergy between self defence training and a mindset that has the skills to tackle anything in life has all been put into the AMAYDA Bullying Prevention Programs.
Interview Between Glenn Rushton and Frank Mechler About The NEW Online Academy
98.6% OF AMAYDA STUDENTS SURVEYED SAID THAT THE PROGRAM GAVE THEM MORE CONFIDENCE TO POSITIVELY DEAL WITH BULLYING SITUATIONS
AMAYDA Programs and Mentoring has been run in these schools
ENDORSED BY THE QLD EDUCATION MINISTER
HON GRACE GRACE
WHY THIS IS THE ONLY BOOK OF ITS KIND…. AND WHY IT WILL TRANSFORM YOUR UNDERSTANDING OF BULLYING FOREVER....
AMAYDA Bullying Prevention Programs and Mentoring has been endorsed by school principles, parents and world class athletes.